2. We believe in a Sovereign God that exists in three persons, The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that God created us in His image and life begins at conception.
4. We believe that all have sinned and need the Savior, Jesus Christ.
5. We believe that God doesn't want anyone to go to hell, but that all would spend eternity with Him by believing and confessing that Jesus is Lord and Savior.
6. We believe that once you are saved, it means forever.
7. We believe that Jesus is God and born of a virgin, that He led a sinless life, performing miracles and having died on the cross, was resurrected and sits at the right hand of God, until He returns for us.
8. We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and that it is separate from our experience of salvation.
9. We believe that Christians are called to be holy, like God, by the power of the Holy Spirit, displaying love, joy, peace, patience, gentleness, kindness, humility, self-control and faith.
10. We believe that spiritual gifts and administrations are still given to the Church by the Holy Spirit and are to be orderly expressed in our meetings.
11. We believe in water baptism. That it is an outward act of obedience to an inward change of the heart.
12. We believe that Satan wants to destroy every man, but that believers can overcome because of Jesus' death & resurrection.
13. We believe that all sin is wrong and should be turned from.
14. We believe that marriage is between one man and one woman.
15. We believe that the Church is the Bride of Christ and all authority and government is subject to Him.
16. We believe that God gave the Church; apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers to equip Christians, so that they can serve and encourage the Church.
17. We believe that the local church should be governed by the Pastor and Elders in the unity of the Holy Spirit and in the bond of peace and subject to apostolic oversight, in accordance with the New Testament order set forth in the book of Acts.
18. We believe that the laws and government of the Church are taken from the Bible and separate from civil law. Laws established by civil government can be used by God and should be honored and obeyed. When the laws of the civil government conflict with the rights given to Christians in accordance with the Bible, they can be disobeyed or challenged.
19. We believe that Christians are to tell others about Jesus, teaching them to obey His commands and baptizing them when they believe.
*For a more formal and detailed description of our beliefs, please click :